Friday 26 December 2014

My First Experience to Order Online Packaging

I have never thought of online printing would make my life much easier. Though I am not a regular e-buyer however I have been recommended first time by my colleague to sort out number of online packaging companies that would be the wisest and quicker option available with us to meet our deadline for the upcoming event of my company.

The first things I went to home and rushed straight to my PC and started searching pillow box. Number of lists were generated with vendors including all across the globe especially China. I always wanted to keep the Project with in US. So I changed my search to Box printing IL. And yes I got some helpful results no. of printing companies were operating their online portals with live chat supports, 24x7 customer service etc.


I clicked few of them and started my query. Once I had all the information needed by the packaging companies the first ease I found is to compare the online quotes with different companies to know the average cost I will be bearing for my custom boxes printing.I have seen not really a big difference except few of them were charging me extra die, and rush charges and then I compared that some of them are giving all those free of cost including shipping.

I shortlisted few of them and selected the one who showed me a spark and guaranteed to deliver my project within the deadline that was approx. 6 business days. I collected some online reviews about that company which let me felt quite more satisfied than I was before as i mentioned before that I am not a regular e-buyer. It was quite easy for me to get the online printing done as that company helped me a lot in designing my final layout and they never asked me to pay anything unless until they sent me the final digital proof to look at.


My experience was overall good and I did receive the packaging in time however the quality I seem was like 85% than what I was expecting which might be due to rush and as per their customer service the explained that its better to order larger runs to maintain the quality and variation which might be true to some extent but overall I was happy to see my product at our event with nice packaging. I would say that going with online printing would help you to gain more benefits rather than sticking to few options on town.

4 comments:

  1. we've a good range of coloring options also by which you'll select your favorite color and combination also. Our Pillow Boxes Wholesale are printed together with your brand’s logo are the simplest custom pillow boxes wholesale/ you'll have for your brand. We also give options within the lamination field like matte, aqueous and glossy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed from your post. It is very amazing content with beautiful pictures. You should also have to visit BrandMyDispo for more custom weed bags designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete